The raging hormones and fear of the unknown can make the whole pregnancy experience overwhelming yet scary. From the idea of new life in making inside of you to the heavy bodily changes, a woman has to deal with a lot both during and after pregnancy.
Today, most women aim at staying fit and active during their pregnancy, leading to a smoother delivery and healthier baby. Where cardio and aerobics can prove harmful for one’s health, yoga is one such workout that will help you stay in shape, relaxed, and active. Most people think that exercising is “bad” for pregnant women especially kegel exercises for pregnancy are “harmful” for the baby.
Yoga For Belly in Dubai
BUT, be it a workout for pregnant women or yoga for belly fat-reduction, there is a list of safe pregnancy workouts that benefit an expecting mom in ways unthinkable. So, for expecting and new mums, practicing yoga will help you relax, gain inner strength, and lead to a smoother labor and delivery.
Everything you need to know about yoga during pregnancy
The increased body weight and the horrors that come along with hormonal balance can make the achievement of even the smallest of tasks difficult during pregnancy. For example, once you hit the last trimester, sleeping soundly can become a problem, until you happily find the “right” position.
But for ladies practicing yoga, dealing with the pregnancy blues can become easier. Here are the lesser-known benefits of yoga during pregnancy:
1. Yoga during pregnancy reduces stress and relieves anxiety
2. Helps improve sleep
3. Strengthens muscle and pelvic floor, preparing you for childbirth and labor
4. Relieves lower back pain
5. Improves posture and helps to deal with pregnancy symptoms
6. Enhances mood
Top 10 Yoga Poses To Remove Pregnancy Belly Fat
Once you’re done with labor and childbirth, settled down with the new baby, it is time to work on your body. If your “baby pouch” is still hanging lose, these poses of yoga for belly fat removal will surely prove helpful:
1. Surya Namaskar (The Sun Salutation)
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
3. Ukatasana (The Chair Pose)
4. Pawanmuktasana (The Gas-releasing Pose)
5. Naukasana (The Boat Pose)
6. Dhanurasana (The Bow Pose)
7. Bhujangsana (The Cobra Pose)
8. Padahastasana (The Standing Forward Bend)
9. Paschimottanasana (The Seated Forward Bend)
10. Ustrasana (The Camel Pose)
Yoga Tips For Breastfeeding Moms
Yoga is known to increase breast milk in moms who are exclusively feeding their infants. If you’re amongst those moms and wish to opt for yoga and reduce belly fat, here are some tips to remember:
1. Meditate for a few minutes every day
2. Go for poses that strengthen back muscles as most feeding mums complain of back ache developed due to wrong sleeping and feeding postures
3. Practice breathing exercises in yoga to relax your mind and body, which will of course help increase the milk flow
If previously you haven’t tried yoga, start with easier poses, meditate as much as you can to strengthen your body which of course will not only help you increase breast milk and lose weight but also re-energize your soul!
How do you get a flat stomach in yoga?
If paired up with other exercises, then YES yoga will surely help you lose weight. Yoga itself aims at strengthening your core and other parts of the body through twisting and stretching but may not actually help you get a flat tummy if practice alone.
So, for ladies looking to lose that baby pouch, pair up yoga with either cardio or cycling to gain the best results!