Le FitPregnancy - "4 Moms 2Be"
During the classes, we are gonna exercise increasing muscular balance, and improving cardiovascular endurance with the guidance and supervision of a specialist. A well-trained pregnant woman goes into labor with an advantage that will help her endure the physical demands of delivery.
Women who exercise during pregnancy report an overall feeling of wellness and improved self-esteem. The earlier in your pregnancy you start training, the more benefits you’ll see. Get started now to give yourself and your baby every advantage.
coaching on labour & birth for couples
(This class is a scheduled workshop. Check in our menu the upcoming events or contact your us for details.)
In this workshop, you will learn the most efficient positions for labor & birth guaranteeing a nicer experience. We will practice postures that promote intimacy and relaxation through touch and closeness, helping partners learn to be supportive during labor and delivery.
Topics covered will be:
- Breathing pattern and relaxation skills
- Stages of labor, delivery, and early postpartum.
- Pain management techniques during contractions and labor.
- Positions for labor & birth
- Partner massage and support during the four stages of delivery. And much more
If you’re pregnant and looking for ways to relax or stay fit, you might be considering prenatal yoga.
Much like other types of childbirth-preparation classes, prenatal yoga is a multifaceted approach to exercise that encourages stretching, mental centering, and focused breathing. Research suggests that prenatal yoga is safe and can have many benefits for pregnant women and their babies.
What are the benefits?
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase the strength, flexibility, and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches, and shortness of breath
Prenatal yoga can also help you meet and bond with other pregnant women and prepare for the stress of being a new parent.
Practicing yoga during pregnancy can enhance the union between the mom and the baby through visualization and meditation.
If you are searching for a safe, low-impact exercise program you can follow all nine months, you should try our AQUAFITMOM Programs. Swimming, water jogging, and aqua aerobics are some of the best exercises to perform while pregnant.
Exercising in water is ideal for pregnant women because the water’s buoyancy requires you to support only 50 percent of your body weight, it reduces the risk of stress-related injuries, and the compression of the water is soothing on joints and muscles that are stressed by the added bulk of your pregnancy. The water’s temperature also keeps you from overheating during your workout.
*Research from New York University indicates that active prenatal women in the 1st trimester reduce the likelihood of miscarriage by up to 40%.
Do You Want To Know More About How To Have A Healthy Birth?
here you have some tips:
- Let labor begin on its own
- Walk, move around and change positions throughout labor
- Bring a loved one, friend or doula for continuous support
- Avoid interventions that are not medically necessary
- Avoid giving birth on your back and follow your body’s urges to push
- Keep mother and baby together – It’s best for mother, baby and breastfeeding