Le FitMom & FitBaby (Babies 6 wks-12 mths)
Get ready for a great all over body workout! This class incorporates cardio, strength training for arms and legs and focused Pelvic floor work. This program is the most popular workout so far. Moms and baby exercise together, using a baby carrier or lying next to you.
Le FitMom & FitBaby classes include a variety of exercises to target all the muscle groups of your body.
Our classes include standing exercises (with baby in carrier) and also interactive floor work. In this classes your baby provides progressive resistance to help you get fit and strong
Class ends with an activity for the babies in which we stimulate them singing and dancing where they become the protagonists.
* All participants should have had their 6week postnatal check up before starting our Mom and Baby classes.
*Babies from 6 weeks to 6 months are safest in a front carrier. Older babies are best suited to a back carrier.
Le Fit Mom & Baby + 1 (6 weeks - 12 months)
This time we’re going to test them! Now is their turn!! Daddy is going to feel what women suffer to stay beautiful, with a good body shape and healthy while caring for their babies.
This is a family activity where basically all of us come to have fun, meet other families with newborns and share experiences while getting fit!
*The activity is focused on the family but if one of you is not available during this day and you were alone with the baby or even with a friend, nanny or whoever you like, they are also welcome.
How is gonna be the activity?
This is a fun class where moms, babies and their guests are involved. This is a workout in which we perform a variety of exercises in circuit, combining cardio with toning and ending with a family activity where the youngest are the protagonists.
We’ll conclude with a baby massage and an interactive activity
*This Workshops are done in order that all participants can be able to address concerns about postnatal fitness and will receive handouts on relative topics for their interest.
Pelvic Floor + Core RESTORE Program
Are you pregnant or planning to be? Have you had a baby?
Then our CORE RESTORE Program is designed specifically for you.
Both of our Workshop or our Holistic Program are aimed at the Prenatal and Postnatal client. Core Restore is an exercise Program to Rehab the Abs, Heal the Pelvic Floor, and Gain Strength.
– Are you frustrated with your belly looking 5 months pregnant when you’re no longer expecting?
– Do you want to know how to fix your abs and pelvic floor post-birth?
– Are you plagued by “mom injuries” (e.g. throwing your back out, sore/tense neck) since having kids?
– Do your hips and back ache by the end of the day?
– Do you want to know how to strengthen your abs and lift your bum back up to where it was pre-pregnancy?
Let’s focus on our health as women!
Do you suffer from abdominal separation, incontinence, lower back pain or prolapse? “Diastasis recti” while a common condition, is also one that current research recommends addressing as soon as possible.
WITH CORE RESTORE WE:
- Start with a full Pre- screen (Diastasis Recti test)
- Release & Re-alignment Strategies
- Teach you the fundamental DO’s and DONT’s (contraindications) for abdominal separation
- Build together a guide with the best exercises focused on solving your problem in an individualized way
- We will solve your doubts and support you until you reach your goals.
the stroller workout (Babies from 6 wks-18 mths)
In our Workshops also Moms 2be are welcome because all fitness levels are accommodated. You are encouraged to go at your own pace while you build strength, stamina and lean muscle.
If exercising at home or at the gym is not possible for you or boring you, then this will be your favourite activity. Le’s enjoy nature and breathe fresh air together!
*Classes are 1 hour in length. Prior to the session we’ll inform you about the exact location (park, beach…)
Pelvic Floor Reconnection
Join now our NEW BRAND program based in Low Pressure Fitness and restore your core and pelvic floor in a very gentle and proper way.
What are the benefits of Low Pressure Fitness?
Among its many benefits, Low Pressure Fitness is used by physiotherapists and trainers for:
- pelvic floor restoration
- trimming the waist-line
- preventing and reducing back pain
- enhancing breathing
- posture and balance.
It is specifically focused for:
- recovery after delivery
- preventing and treating urinary incontinence or prolapse
- recovery of stretched abdominal muscles (diastasis recti)
- stress relief